Saturday, December 20, 2008

This is F*cking Worth Something!

Really Blagojevich?



Really, you running around in your tights, Gub'na, is just creepy. You look like you're getting dressed for a football game in Green Bay, really.

When I listen to you, I hear a senile, aging uncle. Really, you sound like someone's been putting peanut butter in your oatmeal, just to pull your dentures out.

So, you're telling me you've done nothing wrong? You even got my man Jesse Jackson Jr. (Triple J) backpeddling like a unicyclist. Really, I know five year olds that lie better about writing on the walls with a crayon their hand...REALLY!

You weren't set up. You knew you were under investigation. Really, do you think the fed is like a group of girls that giggle when you walk by, then tell you they're not laughing at you? They really are, and you're being watched...REALLY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment