Friday, January 2, 2009

Sly Like a Savant


In the continuing drama that surrounds Blagojevich, we now have Roland Burris. A man that has been a political opportunits his whole career. He's like any point gaurd that plays for coach Mike D'Antoni. Ask Steve Nash what D'Antoni did for his career.

Despite his strong record of integrity, Burris draws the ire of his own party. Not so much for what he's done in the past, but for his most recent moves. Is it wrong for me to question the intelligence of a man that accepts a nomination from Blago? I mean, he couldn't have thought that his acceptance of this offer would be met with cheers - could he? That's akin to me signing a record deal with a record company formed by the deposed Milli Vanilli "singers." Then, expecting people to believe it's my voice when I pull an Ashley Simpson on SNL.

I'm sick of this whole story, and I'm also pissed. I'm pissed off that these idiots feel it necessary to add more drama to an Obama Administration facing mulitple crises. Finally, I'm apalled at the stupidity and/or smugness of Mr. Burris. His whole attitude with his defiant, "I'm showing up in Washington" rhetoric is sickening. You made your point, alright. It made you destroy a whole career of positive in one word - yes.

I'm pleading with you, Mr. Burris, to stop the madness. Please. Any idea we ever had of you being intelligent are gone. I want to do you like Cartman does Mr. Kitty on South Park. "No Kitty, that's my pot pie"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment