Tuesday, January 6, 2009

III HAAAAVE THE POWERRRR!!!



My buddy Roland Burriss. I call him my buddy because he has delusions of grandeur akin to my own. The erection of his own mosileum with a list of his accomplishments says so. Okay, the truth...Roland Burriss is like an oversized beauty mark. His very existence is oxymoronic. Who claims humility while erecting a mosileum of their accomplishments in the same lifetime? Roland Burriss does.



Bank of America sold off $2.83 billion of assets of a Chinese bank, effectively reducing the company's worth by 2.5 percent. This leads me to the question - what is really being done with these TARP funds? The TARP funds are the Carrot Top of all governmental decisions...a walking joke that tells more and more jokes, never going away.

Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment